Daraga in Albay, the place which is famous for it's Cagsawa Church Ruins and Our Lady of the Gate Parish is also the town’s pride with its distinct and rich baroque architecture. Its name means 'maiden' or an unmarried woman, the town of Daraga has more to offer than its unique name etymology.
The town of Daraga is the future site of the Bicol International Airport. Daraga consists of 54 Barangays and has an estimated 110,625 population in it's 118.6 km² geographical area. Their main source of living are agriculture and fishing and they mostly used Tagalog and Bicolano as dialect.
|Daraga's BICOL CHEEZEPRESS|
FoodTrip.info is campaigning for Daraga, Albay's "Bicol Cheezepress" to win 2 Million Pesos in Eden’s Sarap ng Pasko: 100 Days of Christmas! By voting for Caraga you can bring home One Hundred Thousand Pesos for yourself! How?
VOTE FOR DARAGA, ALBAY:
1. Buy one Eden 35g, 180g or 500g pack at any supermarkets, public market stalls, groceries, convenience stores or sari sari stores nationwide.
2. Write the following information on a piece of paper attached to one (1) empty pack Eden pack size:
a. Name of Favorite Featured Town: Daraga, Albay
b. Name of Eden Dish for that Town: Bicol Cheezepress
e. Complete Address
f. Contact Numbers
3. Submit entries at Drop Boxes within participating Towns or mail entries to
Prime Cast Event Concepts Plus, Inc.
Lower Ground Level, Grayline Ventures Building,
14 Arayat St. Boni, Mandaluyong City
ABS CBN Foundation Inc.
ELJ Communications Building
Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City
4. Deadline for Submission of Entries is on December 2, 2010.
5. Send as many entries as you want. The promo period is from September 4-December 2, 2010. The promo shall be announced on TV through participating ABS CBN Shows.
photo credit: philippines.bayaw.com & sarapngpasko.com